**This position has been filled!**
Do you want to join the fight against climate change? Do you possess excellent analytical skills and have a passion for coding? Hero Energy & Engineering might be the place for you!
We’re currently hiring for the role of Data Scientist, which will be a full-time position for a period of 1 year. The successful applicant will work on helping staff engineers analyze simulation data, help facilitate field experiments with smart inverters, and write test code that will validate multi-objective control algorithms. The following experience is required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Science, or Engineering
- Proficient in MATLAB and LabVIEW
- Excellent command of Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Proven track record of data analysis and technical writing
Interested applicants can forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.